Andrea C.

Delimiter Image

White Electric was referred to me by a friend of my brothers. My Iphone Charger blew out the socket in my daughter’s (special needs) room. Called the fire dept to ensure no fire in the wall. None, but they “red-tagged” the breaker. Mark H could not have been more kind. He had an electrician, Wade, come out within 30 minutes. Needless to say, my daughter is thriled to have the power back on in her room. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a very professional, down to earth team. We will be making an appt for them to provide an estimate to update the electric throughout the house.